ALPHA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Parking permit replacements

If you have lost your parking permit or it has been stolen you can apply for a replacement.

Lost permit

There is a £15 administration charge.

If you lose a visitor permit, we are unable to replace it until it is due to expire.

Stolen permit

If your permit has been stolen, you need to report it to the police. The police will issue you with a crime reference number.

There is no fee to replace a stolen permit if you have a crime reference number.

Start now